Do you have a big family history of breast cancer but are BRCA Negative?
Here are some tips tricks that reduce risk:
- Take CoQ10 supplementation -- ubiquinol 200mg/day
- Take Vitamin D3 5,000 iu/day -- get level to 90-104
- Take fish oil 2500 mg/day
- Lose weight!
- Exercise regularly 1-4-7
- Stop smoking
- Increase your natural progesterone levels above 20 ng/ml -- take compounded RDT at night
- Take iodine supplement
- Stop BCPs or Depo-Provera -- use abstinence vs condom vs foam vs copper IUD
- Get pregnant and stay pregnant -- okay, just kidding because this is impossible for most girls, right? But how about checking your intracellular Zinc and Selenium levels, and while you're at it check your: TSH FT3 and FT4 and then make sure they’re all good
- Optimize thyroid (FT3 & FT4) level
- Take low dose metformin 50 mg/day
- Take simvastatin or Crestor
- Check your MTHFR and COMT genetic status
For my #1 Best Selling book on this subject got to Amazon through my affiliate url click here on the title:
Thanks and good luck!!!